High-performance lubrication solutions for all your equipment
From oil and gas production through to wind turbines and transformers, Total provides solutions for the energy industry with a full range of high quality lubricants. Where reliability and efficiency are crucial, our products reduce downtime and maintenance costs, while boosting productivity and lengthening equipment lifetimes.
With our dedicated supply chain, you can count on Total to deliver on time in drums or bulk. We provide technical support such as first fill guidance, specialised filtration services and management of waste oil.
Our ANAC service can help you troubleshoot machinery by simply analysing its lubricant, preventing major damage down the line. We can also provide technical support on health and safety procedures, and we provide a range of biodegradable products to protect the environment.
Our Applications for OIL & GAS:
Total’s gas engine oils and lubricants ensure stationary gas engines deliver power and move gas consistently and faultlessly. Such machines are used for the production of power, for example electricity, heat, cooling water and more.
The long-life range has been developed for natural gas, biogas, dual-fuel and landfill gas engines, protecting and extending component lifetimes, reducing downtime and improving engine efficiency for optimised operations.
The Total gas engine lubricant range includes:
- Nateria X 405 – Synthetic, low-ash oil for natural gas engines.
- Nateria MH 40 – Low-ash mineral oil for natural gas engines.
- Nateria V 40 – Ashless oil for 2 and 4-stroke natural gas engines and motor compressors.
- Nateria MP 40 – Hydrocracked, low-ash mineral oil for natural gas, biogas and dual-fuel engines.
- Nateria MJ 40 – High-BN mineral oil for biogas and dual-fuel gas engines.
- Nateria ML 406 – Mineral oil adapted with additives for landfill gas engines.
- SUPRA – Premium-quality coolant based on organic technology.
TOTAL’S GAS ENGINE LUBRICANTS’ KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Total’s industrial stationary gas engine lubricants come with a wide range of features and benefits:
Optimised drain intervals – Lowering costs and reducing downtime.
- Reinforced protection against wear – Improving the lifetime of components under extreme stress.
- Oils meet all engine manufacturer requirements – Even in the most difficult operating conditions.
- Adapted TBN/ash content – To improve engine cleanliness across a range of different stationary gas engines.
- Excellent ash consistency – For easier cleaning.
- Lubricants last longer – Extending oil change intervals lower costs and downtime.
Our Gas Engine Range at a Glance
Transporting or drawing energy from natural, landfill or dual-fuel gas sources, gas engines need premium lubricants to operate consistently and efficiently.
Total’s gas engine oils guard gas engines from corrosion, metal wear and the build-up of soot, protecting them and improving their performance. Offering excellent oil drain intervals, better fuel economy and great ash consistency, they’re supported by Total’s support services too for an all-encompassing solution.
Our Turbine Oils Range at a Glance
Turbines produce energy by utilising the movement of high-speed, high-pressure fluids – wind, water, steam or gas – but require premium lubricants to ensure they can constantly perform under these conditions of extreme stress and temperature.
Total’s turbine oils have been formulated to provide excellent performance, protecting gas, steam and hydro turbines from problems such as corrosion and metal wear, helping customers in the industrial, energy and power sectors optimise their productivity and lower maintenance costs.
Total’s turbine oils include:
Preslia – Mineral oil for hydro, steam and gas turbines.
Preslia GT – Hydrocracked, extreme-pressure mineral oil for steam, gas and combined-cycle turbines.
- Preslia SE Jet – Synthetic ester oil for aero-derivative gas turbines.
- Preslia SE HTS – Synthetic ester oil for aero-derivative gas turbines with enhanced thermal stability.
- Hydransafe – A fire-resistance lubricant for electro-hydraulic steam turbine governor systems.
- Biopreslia HT – A multi-purpose, biodegradable saturated synthetic ester oil with good seal compatibility.
- Nevastane - A food-safe grease for oven turbines.
- Azolla – An oil for hydraulic systems, particularly those where environmental safety is important.
TOTAL TURBINE OIL KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Approved for use with all major turbine manufacturers
Excellent oxidation resistance – Extending the lifetime of components by preventing corrosion.
Optimal air-release properties – Reduces air contamination in the oil, reducing the risk of pressure drops in pumps.
Long-life oil – Extended maintenance intervals lower costs and reduce downtime.
Excellent thermal stability – Preventing varnish formation and deposits.
Good filterability – Increasing maintenance intervals and lowering costs.
Ultra-high temperature resistance – Beneficial for turbines experiencing high thermal stress or experiencing premature oil degradation.
Biodegradable – Important for hydro turbines and operators prioritising environmental safety.
Fire resistant – Safeguarding personnel and installations.
Non-toxic – Total prohibits the use of carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic substances.